Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Middle East Problem

Good morning!

It's a rainy day here in the north but a good day! 

I have taken a sabbatical from this blog for a long while -- just over 2 years. That gave me the opportunity to do some soul searching. Life does go on and much has happened in my life in between time. My family has grown with the addition of beautiful daughter-in-laws (and my youngest son's girlfriend whom I am already in love with) and grandchildren, which has been wonderful. Life is not absent of it's ups and downs, so there were also problems that came to make me look a little deeper at myself and the world around me. Inevitably they provided growth. 

Life is never boring, is it?

For now, I would just like to share this 5 minute video with you. I think it provides much needed clarity on the Middle East problem. About this video:

Simplicity is good when something becomes so complicated that the initial problem is lost within it.
Enjoy


It's so good to be back! 

See you soon! 

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your insights! Thanks for visiting!