Thursday, October 21, 2010

Israel's Hope For Peace

I am constantly amazed at the stubborn hope that Israel displays for peace despite the constant threats and unwarranted attacks against her. This country, one of the smallest in the world, has the most misunderstood history, and the most maligned history by those who seek to destroy her.

When I found this video, I decided to post it on my blog. I hope you'll watch it all the way through.



If you're interested in Israel's current situation, check out the The Israel Connection  blog which has some excellent information, and a news feed overview.

Thank you for visiting today!

Carmen

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Carmen, for your support for Israel and for helping to get the word out. So many need to be informed by hearing the the Truth from reliable sources and not from Arab and Media bias.
    I put you on my blogroll on my new website: http://midspoint.com
    :)
    Shalu Shalom Yerushalayim... Pray for the peace of Jerusalem Psalm 122:6

    ReplyDelete
  2. you arec invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Steve, I would love to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carmen,
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your words. I appreciate them very much.

    I pray you are blessed this day!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your insights! Thanks for visiting!