Friday, May 21, 2010

Who Am I ?

I have no respect for justice. I maim without killing. I break hearts and ruin lives. I am cruel and malicious and gather strength with age. The more I am quoted, the more I am believed. I flourish at every level of society. My victims are helpless. They cannot protect themselves against me because I have no name and no face. To track me down is impossible. The harder you try, the more elusive I become. I'm nobody's friend. Once I tarnish a reputation, it is never the same. I topple governments and ruin marriages. I destroy careers and cause heartache and sleepless nights. I wreck churches and separate Christians. I spawn suspicion and generate grief, make innocent people cry on their pillows. Even my name hisses.

Who Am I ?

By: Charles Kimball, Preaching Now

In the next few days I will reveal the answer along with a write up on it.

Thank you again for visiting! I really love your comments and appreciate the time you take reading my long-winded posts. Thank you!

Carmen

To see the answer, check out "A Dainty Morsel"

4 comments:

  1. Ive missed you! I feel like I should know this answer and yet I don't. Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first, I thought it was THE TONGUE, but upon reading it a second time, I'm not so sure. HMMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first thought was bitternessssssss. But I'm not sure that covers it all. Disssssatisssssfaction?

    Looking forward to your post!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your insights! Thanks for visiting!