Well, Thursday is here once again, and it's time to list a few more things I'm thankful for.
I am thankful for:
1. I've lost some weight and am starting to have a little more energy. This has taken longer than I'd hoped, but hey...a loss is a loss. Why is it I am so good at taking care of others, and so bad at taking care of myself? Honestly!
2. Good health. When I was young, my Mom gave me cod liver oil on a spoon and a spoonful of sugar after...I'm sure that's why I'm so healthy. Anyway, my Mom and Dad were here this weekend. My Dad had the flu the day after they got here...then my Mom had the flu a day after they got home...then my husband got it a couple of days later. I guess they didn't eat their cod liver oil!
3. The roast I smell cooking in the oven. Yummy! Yes, I'm hungry so it made it onto this list.
4. My friends. Being my friend is a LIFETIME commitment...fair warning. I need people to be more than just acquaintances, although I'm sure that has its benefits. I have always had one best friend at a time...so now I have a whole bunch of best friends, and that's okay by me.
5. Transportation. I would have hated to walk everywhere I went in my car today. In fact, I wouldn't be home until Saturday...maybe. It's a valid thing to be thankful for, especially when most of the time we take those "little" things for granted.
Okay, that's it. Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!