Thursday, September 17, 2009
Well, it's Thursday today which means I get to give thanks for all the wonderful things in my life. If you'd like to play along, please click on the button above for instructions.
Here are 5 things I am thanking God for today.
1) I am thankful that the weather is back to normal. I know...ho hum...but I really mean it. In Kamloops the summers are extremely hot, and the winters are extremely cold. This year the weather decided to throw us all for a loop and do really strange things at really strange times. It's been a roller coaster ride! Septembers are usually lovely though...and so far, this September has been great. I love the Fall!
2) I am so, so, so thankful for the Internet! With it I have been able to self-diagnose my medical problem and start on some recovery procedures. Don't worry, I'm very careful and am letting my Doctor's Office know what I am doing. It turns out it is something doctor's are not well informed on. So who knows how long it would have been before I could get some relief! I'm sooooo thankful for that because I've been in a lot of pain the last two months!
3) I was reminded again this week how wonderful my blogging friends are. I just started a craft blog, and one of my male blogging friends has actually gone and looked at it a few times and left comments. So sweet!! I also have another blogging friend who has gone and left comments. I so appreciate your loyalties! Thank you!
4) I am also thankful to have a Craft Blog (I know, shameless self-promotion). Honestly though, I love to do things with my hands and be creative. It's something I haven't done a lot of over the years since I had 4 boys who really weren't into crafts, but who kept me running. Give them a chunk of wood and an axe, or an engine to fix, and they'd be happy. So being able to express myself in this way again and share it with others, is a dream come true! Silly, I know, but I'm having fun.
5) I am really thankful that my sister, who was one year old when we left Holland, has gone back to Holland with my Dad to meet all her relatives. Now I know this doesn't apply to me directly, but I really can't wait until she gets back and we can have our chats about Holland. So I guess what I'm really thankful for, is a sister who I can talk with. We often take family for granted...but it's so nice when they're there!
Okay...that's it! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Until next time,