Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Well, it's Thankful Thursday again, and I have SO much to be thankful for that it's going to be hard just picking a few. Here's my list this week:

1. I'm so thankful for my many good friends and their love and thoughtfulness. I have the most awesome friends, I really do!

2. My new digital camera. I absolutely love it! It has macro capabilities and 18X zoom. Yahoo!!

3. The song my youngest son just wrote. It's just incredible!The music is beautiful and memorable, and the lyrics are just amazing! It's all about Jesus' love and sacrifice for us. I'm humbled, truly humbled by his talent.

4. The deep pink and burgundy blossoms all over the tree in our backyard. I have no idea what kind of tree it is, but it's gorgeous this time of year.

5. My husband. Okay, seemingly lame, but this man bought me Alaskan King Crab for my birthday (which I haven't enjoyed in over 25 years), and then proceeded to crack them all open for me so I didn't have to. I don't know about you, but I was impressed! Oh YA!

Okay that's it! What are you thankful for?

Carmen

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

8 comments:

  1. God has blessed you with a good man!
    Blessings - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't your hubby a keeper! YES MA'AM!

    And I"d love to hear your son's song. You must have raised him right.

    Good job to you! Loved your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmen,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love "meeting" new bloggy sisters.

    Great list for Thankful Thursday. Hooray for pre-cracked crab! What a great husband you have.

    Happy almost Friday,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful list of things to be thankful for! My list would be...1.) The great women's bible study group I've found. 2.)Have silly picture day with my husband. 3.)Finding unexpected surprises in books 4.) Getting one book closer to having a complete set of the Little House books 5.) For having had such a wonderful day and basking in the love God gives us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I am thankful for my husband this week as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those were awesome. Especially #3, Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great story about the crab legs, Carmen! he's a good guy. I also love that you're enjoying your son's song. I love watching my boys play in the praise band and/or sing about their love of Jesus. It blesses me richly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your song writes songs! Wonderful! ANd you have a good good man there:))

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your insights! Thanks for visiting!