Well, it's Thankful Thursday again, and I have SO much to be thankful for that it's going to be hard just picking a few. Here's my list this week:
1. I'm so thankful for my many good friends and their love and thoughtfulness. I have the most awesome friends, I really do!
2. My new digital camera. I absolutely love it! It has macro capabilities and 18X zoom. Yahoo!!
3. The song my youngest son just wrote. It's just incredible!The music is beautiful and memorable, and the lyrics are just amazing! It's all about Jesus' love and sacrifice for us. I'm humbled, truly humbled by his talent.
4. The deep pink and burgundy blossoms all over the tree in our backyard. I have no idea what kind of tree it is, but it's gorgeous this time of year.
5. My husband. Okay, seemingly lame, but this man bought me Alaskan King Crab for my birthday (which I haven't enjoyed in over 25 years), and then proceeded to crack them all open for me so I didn't have to. I don't know about you, but I was impressed!
Okay that's it! What are you thankful for?