Friday, April 10, 2009

There Is A Redeemer



Keith Green's music was one of the first I listened to after I got saved in 1978. This song is still one of my favorites, and appropriate for this weekend and indeed for all our lives. This song was recorded just before he died. I love it, it moves me...I hope it moves you too!

This is in memory of my favorite Auntie, Tante Rita, who passed away this last week. She was a published writer and poet, and an inspiration to many. May God hold her deep in His arms as she beholds His glory!

Thank God for Christ's sacrifice!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. I am thankful you know that Jesus is holding her now.That's what's really important, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is! She was such a loving person, always treated everyone with love and respect. I'm sure she's very happy right now even though we'll miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am sorry for your loss. I love this song. It sums it up doesn't it? Yay Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carmen,
    It's nice to meet you!
    I'd never heard this song before. It's beautiful!
    My deepest sympathies for the loss of your loved one.
    I hope you have a beautiful Resurrection sunday!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the song carmen,I am sorry about the loss of your Auntie.Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your sweet sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your insights! Thanks for visiting!